
At 3:03 p.m. EST we received the GREAT news that we received our Travel Approval (TA). Thank you God!! Nelson knew....he kept saying all along that it would come on Avah's birthday and it did!!! I need to listen to him more often!!!
My hand's are shaking as I type this. I was having another teary afternoon thinking we didn't get the TA again. The phone rang just one minute before AWAA called and I got up to see who it was....disappointed once again.
One minute later the phone rings again. I decide NOT to get up and get upset again. Nelson yells up the stairs, "It's AWAA!" I ran to the phone and started crying. I picked up the phone and said, "Do you have good news for me?" I didn't even know who was calling. She said yes! I kept crying. By this time Nelson was upstairs. She asked me if we could be ready to travel by July 9th! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! YES!!!!
So this is when the next travel group goes. Kristen had to call some other families. She will let us know additional info next week but right now it looks as if we will be leaving for China on Thursday, July 9th and coming home Saturday, July 25th.
So I have had the "comments" part of this blog unavailable up until now. I was not sure if we were going to be able to blog our journey while in China but with the help of some friends (thank you Heather and Matt) I think I will be able to.
So, PLEASE, leave your comments because we will be making this into a book for our daughter to keep.
Thanks for all your prayers and support up until now. We will let you know more specific prayer requests later.











3 comments:
Congratulations Maria! So glad everything has fallen into place and you are ready to go. So sorry we won't be seeing you for the reunion in Indy, but considering the circumstances I guess we will let you slide this time! :) Have a great trip. I can't wait to see pictures of you and Avah together!
Happy Birthday Avah and a very happy congratulations to your family - they can't wait to see you! (Neither can we!) Safe journeys and may God Bless You!
The Crists
We are so excited for you guys! Avah, you will soon united with your forever family. May God bless you all of your days.
Post a Comment