Comment sent Sat 7/25/2009 11:18 PM
Hello all! Guess you saw Suzanne's post - sorry you missed your flight! We had a hunch that you may have...
So glad the pox waited until you were out of China, especially if she has a fever. (And Maria, aren't you glad you got yours over with!)
Hannah did not like our dog, Jack, either for a while. We just tried to keep him out of her face until she was less frightened. The good news is she loves him now!
Hope you all get some needed rest and Avah is feeling well again soon!
Amy and the Sowers' clan
Comment sent Sun 7/26/2009 12:34 AM
Thanks Amy for traveling that distance to welcome our family home!!! Yes, I’m glad I had the “experience” as an adult so I knew exactly what it was and what she is going through. I remember the VERY ITCHY scalp!! Ughh!
Happy to hear that Hannah is now in love with Jack. It is a little frustrating because Smoochie has missed us and wants to be loved on but we cannot. She really is “terrified” of him. I look forward to the day Avah is playing with Smoochie!!
It’s 12:30 a.m. and I am wide awake!!!! Lunch time in Guangzhou!
We are looking forward to having everyone meet Avah once she is pox free.
Love, Maria for the Clark Family
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment