Sent: Sun 7/12/2009 3:33 PM
Dear Maria, Nelson, and Sophia,
We have been praying for Avah and the day that she meets you all. Thanks for giving us specific things to pray for, since we didn't think about her own travel to meet you all.
Oh, goodness! I'm sure you all must be feeling a thousand emotions at once! Praying God gives you all peace. So thankful this gotcha day is almost here!
Thanks again for sharing the wonderful pictures and updates. We spent the afternoon looking at your pictures and reading about the Great Wall of China with Heather. Sounds like Sophia did a much better job at climbing those steps than I did! They were a real work-out from what I remember.
Here's a note to Sophia from Heather: "Hello! I hope you are having alot of fun in China! I hope you and Avah get used to each other soon."
Hope you get a good night's sleep and do well with your morning flight.
Blessings,
Denise, for Jeff and Heather, too
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment