redthread2avah YAHOO GROUP
Sent: Sun 7/5/2009 11:27 PM
We have been reading alot of blogs from families who are in China that said that Blogger was down so as a back-up I have created this Yahoo Group. If we are not able to post on Blogger while we are in China we will attempt to post updates, prayer requests and most importantly PICTURES on this yahoo group!!!
I have sent each of you an “invitation” that must be responded to within 30 days to join the group. Please let me know if you did not get this invitation. This is my first time creating a Yahoo Group and I hope I did it right.
PLEASE, PLEASE, leave your comments so I can gather them all for Avah to have one day!!
Thanks!!
FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE FOR CHINA!
Thank you Becky for giving me the idea to create this Yahoo Group! Love ya!
Group name: redthread2avah
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redthread2avah
Group email: redthread2avah@yahoogroups.com
Comment:
Maria, It's always good to have a backup. I've already joined. Looking forward to following your trip. We had a great time in SC with our grandbaby. Got back yesterday. I am so excited about your trip and arrival home with little Avah. Thanks for making this possible for us. Martha W
Comment from user:
I can't wait to follow you to China! God bless the journey! Laurie L.
Comment:
Have a WONDERFUL TRIP!!! We will be praying for you guys and your sweet Avah! Can’t wait for the updates and PICTURES … post pictures we all wait for those!
Love, Heather
Comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will definitely be following your journey! We stayed at the Dolton in Changsha, I think I remember seeing Grand Sun City. We enjoyed our morning and evening walks the most. The people are so interested in Americans in Changsha. We loved meeting the people there and trying to communicate with them. There were 9 lines of traffic right in front of the Dolton, so we had to be very careful crossing the street. We figured out that it is best to cross with a group of local people. There were a few nearby parks where there were musicians playing different instruments. Also, you have to visit the local farm market in Changsha. You won't believe it!!!!
Safe travels,
Kyra
Comment from user:
Would love to follow you on your trip to China. Jeff, Denise and Heather S.
Comment from user:
Hello Clark Family! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Avah! May your trip to China and back be blessed! We love you! -The Friedenbergs
Comment from user:
Hi!Would love to follow along your amazing trip.We adopted a daughter from Changde & am hoping to travel in Sept w/my sisternlaw to Changde to bring a 7 y/o(SN)home.Have a wonderful trip. -rshuntress
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment