Two weeks ago, Avah couldn't do a puzzle by herself. She would have pieces facing upside down and would try to f-o-r-c-e pieces together. It was a little amusing to watch. Well today she was able to put 3 out of 4 puzzles together all by herself. The fourth one, I had to start her off with two pieces. Every time she put one of the pieces in, she'd scream, "MOMMY" for me to come and take a picture. She was so happy of her accomplishment (and so am I)!!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Fun with beads!
Today we took Smoochie to the groomers for a "beauty treatment!" then we went to this BIG bead store. The girls loved looking at all the different beads. I told them they could each make a bracelet so they needed to pick out some beads. The color they picked was of course: PINK! They had a fun time making their bracelets. It is a place we will definitely go back to for more jewelry making fun.






Two weeks ago, Avah couldn't do a puzzle by herself. She would have pieces facing upside down and would try to f-o-r-c-e pieces together. It was a little amusing to watch. Well today she was able to put 3 out of 4 puzzles together all by herself. The fourth one, I had to start her off with two pieces. Every time she put one of the pieces in, she'd scream, "MOMMY" for me to come and take a picture. She was so happy of her accomplishment (and so am I)!!





Two weeks ago, Avah couldn't do a puzzle by herself. She would have pieces facing upside down and would try to f-o-r-c-e pieces together. It was a little amusing to watch. Well today she was able to put 3 out of 4 puzzles together all by herself. The fourth one, I had to start her off with two pieces. Every time she put one of the pieces in, she'd scream, "MOMMY" for me to come and take a picture. She was so happy of her accomplishment (and so am I)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment