Sent: Wed 7/8/2009 1:56 PM
Maria,
We are sooo excited for you and while we wish we were going with you, we are extremely anxious to follow your journey and see you take that precious girl into your arms.
I don't know if you have had a chance to look at Rumor Queen, but there is a discussion about the quarantine procedures becoming less of an issue. I hope this all kicks in to help you guys out. Here is the link if you want to check it out.
http://chinaadopttalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=36202.0
Basically, they are saying China is not paying for quarantine hotels anymore, so if quarantine people are to stay in their residence (which I would assume would be their hotel for travelers). Also, in Shanghai they aren't scanning temps on the airplane. Maybe Beijing soon. It just sounds more promising.
This may be the "sign" we needed yesterday. Kaylei had her trial run staying over at our friends house yesterday. She did great until bedtime and then got emotional and said she needed us. Darrin went and got her at 11:30. Today she told me that she would probably miss us too much while we were in China and thought she better go with us. I am certain that I want Kaylei to go with us now, Darrin is still waivering. If you get a chance, let us know how it's going for you and any advise you have for us as we prepare to leave.
We weren't in this weeks batch of TAs. I hope ours come SOON!
I have tears of joy right now thinking of Monday for you.
In our prayers,
Becky
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment