Posted on:
Tue 7/21/2009 3:13 AM EST
Tue 7/21/2009 3:13 PM Beijing time
I'm losing battery power. I am in Starbuck's and I'm having trouble uploading pictures. I will try to upload upstairs.
Maria
Comment sent on Tue 7/21/2009 6:59 AM
MARIA!!!! It is sooooo good to hear from you...Sounds like everything is going great and I am so excited for you. It must be wonderful to be back at the China Hotel...looks like the Lynn family will be there in mid October/November...with a first stop in Jiangsu. Yup, a little 7 month old is waiting for us and we cannot wait to get back to China for Alison's little baby sister.
I can't believe that you guys will be home before you know it...seems like the trip is flying by. Sophia is sounding like the BEST big sister, I am sure Avah loves all of you so much.
So looking forward to talking to you when you get home.
We love you and miss you...we will be at the beach for a week in August and hoping the Clark family of four will be able to join us there.
Take care, the Lynn's
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment