
It was Saturday (August 8th) in the afternoon when I noticed that Sophia had chicken pox. Again, we are fortunate to have a pediatrician that has Emergency Clinic hours on Saturday's so we were able to go in and confirm it. Sigh. Poor Sweet Sophia!
By the time Monday came around, they had become alot worse. This is what I started to post that afternoon....
Mommy is very upset! I can't STAND to see Sophia like this. I had a break down this morning and started crying then I called the doctor just to let them know that her chicken pox have gotten worse than Avah's. She has pox in her private areas on her thighs, on the bottom of her feet, on the palms of her hands and in between her fingers. She is miserable.











1 comment:
Okay, I came on to make comments about all the darling farm pictures (they were SO cute!) and found poor Sophia's pictures. Man, those spots were ALL OVER!! I'm glad both girls are doing great now! You've had enough for now, huh? :)
Post a Comment